Free Webinar on Big Data
Webinar on Big Data :
Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data – both structured and unstructured – that inundates a business on a day-to-day basis.But it’s not the amount of data that’s important. It’s what organizations do with the data that matters.Big data can be analyzed for insights that lead to better decisions and strategic business moves.
In this webinar we will discuss about basics of Big Data and its concepts.
Topics we will cover:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Characteristics of Big Data
- Storing, selecting and processing of Big Data
- Big Data sources
- Tools used in Big Data
- Application of Big Data
- Impact of Big Data on IT
- Future of Big Data
Whether you are a Big Data Engineer and in the need to understand big data concepts, to develop some algorithms, this session will help you to understand.
This class is designed for anyone without prior knowledge of Big Data.
Please share this mail to your network to extend the benefit to everyone.
Jan 30th, Sat, 06:00pm – 7:30pm
Certificate of Participation
- She started her career as Lecturer in Jerusalem College of Engineering in the year of 2005.
- She is working as an Associate Professor for the past 16+ years.
- She has completed her Ph.D. in College of Engineering, Anna University at 2017.
- She is also acting as a research supervisor for Ph.D. students.